Our urologists understand that symptoms of urological-related disorders can often be painful and embarrassing. Our team is experienced in performing a number of urological procedures to help improve your health and wellness.
On your first visit, we will go through your history and initial bloodwork; please come with a full bladder if your complaint is urinary based. Feel free to ask any questions and we will try our best to answer them and provide you with comfort and understanding.
Dr. Badalament treats a variety of urological conditions including:
- Scrotal surgeries including testicular cancer
- Fertility and infertility procedures
- Vasectomy and vasovasostomy (reversal procedure)
- Female and male incontinence
- Female and male slings
- Male artificial sphincters
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP) for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Prostate, kidney and bladder cancers
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Erectile dysfunction
- Female and male sexual dysfunctions
- Hormonal evaluations
- Medical and surgical treatments